The Broken Tulip offers a weekly changing, multi-course menu driven by the best products from the farmers, fishermen and foragers of Virginia. Dinner is served Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 7pm around our communal tables. A six course dinner with us costs $55.
Our bar is open from 4pm to 10:30pm Thursday, Friday & Saturday, with an extensive wine list, local beers, esoteric cocktails and liquors, as well as a daily a la carte menu. Guests are welcome to meet for drinks before dinner is served.
A four course brunch is served on Sundays at 11am and 1pm for $38. If you are part of the earlier seating we politely ask for the table back twenty minutes before the next brunch service. Coffee and cocktails can be lingered over in the bar.
Please let us know of any food allergies at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you would like to book out the whole of The Broken Tulip for a party or event please call us.
1 (804) 353-4020
The Broken Tulip is a showcase for Virginia’s local farmers, foragers, and fishermen. We purchase produce directly from these producers, in the quantity needed for the week’s guests. We prepare our food fresh each day, to ensure that our guests receive the best possible quality. We strive to be ever closer to a zero waste restaurant. As such, it’s important for us to have an accurate view of how many guests we will be welcoming each night. Our reservation policy follows:
- Your credit card details will be requested to guarantee your reservation, no payments will be deducted at the time of your reservation.
- Online cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the reservation.
- If a party fails to show or if a reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours before the meal, we will charge a cancellation fee of $25 per person.
- If a party arrives with fewer guests than expected, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $25 per absentee guest, unless the restaurant is notified before 5 pm on the day of your reservation.
- We can accommodate most dietary requirements and allergies, with 24 hours notice.